Package Code: HB 001
Valid till 31st Mar 2017
A chance to grab this tour package will make you wonder at the Himalayan region that has enamored tourists from every corner of India. This travel package covers some of the best adventure sites in the region. Experience the serenity of the mountains as well as the hustle and bustle of small-town lifestyles through our well knitted itinerary that will take you to all sorts of beautiful valleys, snow-capped mountains, rivers, alpine meadows, and beautiful people.
- Duration: 03 days
- Focus: Landscape, gardens, mountains, people and culture
- Highlight: Mughal gardens Pahalgam tourist resort
- Grade: The tour is moderate and easy
If you wish, we can organize your transfers.
Day 01: Arrive-Srinagar
Meet upon arrival and transfer to New Alexandra Group of Houseboats. Afternoon sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 2 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight in deluxe houseboats.
Day 03 : Srinagar (Departure)
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
Prices: Cost Based On Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
|Category ( Plan )
||Per Adult Rate (Min 2 Pax)
||Per Adult Rate (Min 4 Pax)
||Per Adult Rate (Min 6 Pax)
||Child (5-12 yrs)
without Extra Bed
|EP (Room only)
|CPAI ( Room + Breakfast )
|MAP (Room + Breakfast and Dinner)
- Deluxe Houseboat on Twin sharing Basis.
- All surface travelling by Non A/C Tata Sumo/ Indica.
- Vegetarian meals as per the package.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- Unlimited Shikara crossing while staying in Houseboat.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Gondola Ride.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free / Horse Riding.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.